To my surprise, my brand-new blog has been nominated by Pearls + Girls for a
Liebster Award Rules:1. Thank the blogger who presented you with the Liebster Award, and link back to his or her blog.2. Answer the questions from the nominator; list 11 random facts about yourself, and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Award to several other bloggers, who have blogs with 200 followers or less, whom you feel deserve to be noticed. Leave a comment on the blogs letting the owners know they have been chosen. (No tag backs.)
4. Upload the Liebster Award image to your blog.
Note: As stated by Lorraine on her blog – The choice lies within each of us to accept it, and continue paying it forward. It is said that the Liebster award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere. In the digital world of the internet, this seems like a nice gesture, in my opinion!
Key lime pie and green bean casserole for Thanksgiving.
Random facts about me:
1. I am at least 1/8th Cherokee, but can’t prove it legally. 🙁
2. I am a poodle lover and compared to poodles other dogs just can’t compete.
3. I can sing, but I won’t.
4. I have a horrible habit of biting my nails.
5. I love new Sharpie markers.
6. I can’t stand it when I lose something.
7. I am slightly neurotic when it comes to cleaning and organizing and I can tell if anyone has moved something out of place.
8. I love Starbucks frappuccino and granola bars. It’s like my candy.
9. I don’t like to cook but I can if I try.
10. I am an only child.
11. I can’t see ten feet in front of my face without contact lenses and glasses make me dizzy.
Now it’s my turn to nominate other newbie bloggers 🙂 Here are my top picks:
…and here are your questions:
1. If you didn’t blog what would you do with all your spare time?
2. Cat or dog person? Or both?
3. What is your most prized possession?
4. What is your most favorite post you have written (please link)?
5. Describe yourself in three words.
6. What is one skill or hobby you have that is totally opposite from blogging?
7. What do you love / hate about social media?
8. What are your future plans or goals for blogging?
9. Who is your biggest influence?
10. Laptop or desktop? Mac or PC?
11. If you could have any super power what would you choose?
Thanks again to Katie at Pearls + Girls for nominating me!