Call or Text me today! 832-535-5577
RATES & FEES:
The First Step:
The first step in the process is to schedule a free phone consultation followed by an in-person Needs Assessment. During the Needs Assessment we will discuss the project(s) at hand, determine job requirements, estimate job time and cost, and schedule work times that are convenient for you.
Organizing sessions are billed hourly and most sessions require a three hour minimum. My hourly organizing rates are reasonable and competitive within the industry. Rates are based on the individual client’s needs and the amount of time and planning involved, which can only be accurately determined after a Needs Assessment Consultation.
Discounted Package Rates:
For large and time-consuming projects I offer packages at a 10-20% discount depending on the number of hours purchased up front. The scale and size of each project will be evaluated during the Needs Assessment and the best, most cost-effective recommendation will be made.
- Hands-on organizing, coaching, and accountability partnering to keep you on track.
- If that’s not for you, I can also do all the work for you and leave you with the beautiful results.
- Unlimited texting, phone calls, and email access to thoroughly plan your project and answer all your questions. I always return messages promptly and I am here to serve you!
- Sessions are scheduled according to your schedule.
- Each session is completely customized to meet your unique needs.
- Driving to and from your location – FREE!
- Most other organizers charge a fuel rate or mileage fee.
- Space Planning (2-3 hours) – FREE!
Easily keep track of your organizing fees through receipts that can be emailed or texted to you. All receipts are itemized to show you exactly what products were used and supply estimates are always sent via email prior to each session for your approval. Payments can easily be made by cash or through my convenient PayPal card reader… and you don’t need a PayPal account to use this service!
Click here to get started today!
***Follow Well-Groomed Home on Twitter and Facebook for FREE organizing tips posted every Friday!***